What can I tell you about myself that I haven’t already Tweeted, or Facebooked, or Instagrammed, or pinned on Pinterest, or turned into a magazine column? My world is pretty much an open book, or at least one more open tab in the web browser of life.
Home is an old farmhouse near the ocean in a small town on the coast of Maine. I share It with an undersized, overconfident terrier and two formerly feral barn cats. If I’m not working, working out, cooking, or traveling, I’m probably combing the beach, iPhone at the ready, trying to capture the perfect sunrise or sunset.
My work requires that I cook, travel, write about extraordinary people, places, and food, and immerse myself in social media. Don’t hate me for my sweet gig.
- Fitness obsession: Running, CrossFit, Concept2 Rower
- Go-to dinner fave: Roast Chicken
- Greatest indulgence: Travel
- Favorite destinations: Venice, Italy, New York City, Any place on the coast of Maine, Home
- Guilty pleasures: A perfect martini, carbs
- Role Models: Joan of Arc, Boudicca, Malala Yousafzai
- Hall pass: Idris Elba
- Greatest achievement: My family
- Personal motto: "more"