Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min | Yields: 24 Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- one small clove garlic, minced fine (optional)
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese (I used Cabot Seriously Sharp)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and let stand for 15 minutes. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Remove from heat, cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 – 12 minutes. Rinse eggs in cold water to cool more quickly.
- While eggs are cooling, cook bacon over medium-high heat until brown and crisp. Crumble and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, mustard and garlic until well combined.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop yolks into a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise mixture then add crumbled bacon and cheese. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.