Prep Time: 1o Min | Cook Time: 2 Min | Yields: Approx. 2 cups
- 8 ounces silken tofu
- ¼ cup canola oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and process until very smooth. Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Will keep in refrigerator for three to four days.
- This is a perfect dressing for a classic Caesar presentation – crisp Romaine lettuce and homemade garlic croutons. It also makes a tasty dip for crudite or a topping for grilled veggies.