- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large or 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, preferably sea or kosher
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 medium heads Romaine lettuce.
- Olive Oil
- In bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Whisk together vigorously.
- Fold in sour cream and mayonnaise; whisk again until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in cheese and green onions. Stir in salt and season with pepper.
- Cut two medium heads in half, drizzled them with olive oil and cook them for about three minutes on each side.