- 4 lbs. ground meat (beef, chicken, turkey, buffalo – your choice)
- 1 can (15 oz.) sweet potato puree (or 2 cups fresh, diced small)
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (don’t use pumpkin pie filling, too much sugar)
- 2 cups green beans, chopped (or ½ bag frozen)
- 1 cup carrots, diced small (or ½ bag shredded carrots)
- 1 cup chicken, beef, or vegetable broth
- 3 – 4 tbls olive oil
- Saute ground beef in olive oil until browned.
- Add broth and vegetables and simmer until veggies are very soft.
- Mix thoroughly and store in small containers.
Freeze until needed.
I add fresh veggies that are in my fridge – zucchini, broccoli slaw, spinach – whatever’s on hand that the dogs like.