60 – 120 Min
Yields: Many Treats
Sweet Treat ingredients
- 1 32 oz container of plain Greek yogurt, I used Cabot
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup peanut butter, softened briefly in microwave
- 1 tbls honey
Savory Treat ingredients:
- 1 32 oz container of plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbls beef, chicken or vegetable broth
- Random bits of beef, pork, or chicken, diced
- Blend all ingredients well, either by hand or in a food processor.
- Pour into appropriate sized paper cups. (Your average Bernese Mountain Dog will need the 8 oz. Dixie cup, my Yorkies are happy with 2 oz.)
- Prop an appropriately sized bone shaped dog treat into the middle of the cup to create a handle. (or pour into ice cube trays or muffin tins for handle-free treats).