- 1 head cauliflower, cut into smallish pieces
- 1 tbl butter, softened
- 1 tbl plain Greek yogurt (I used Cabot)
- 1 tbl chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese (I used Cabot Horseradish Cheddar)
- 3 cloves roasted garlic (optional)
- Cut the cauliflower into smallish pieces.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter, yogurt, and broth (you can also use milk or half & half) and add cut up cauliflower.
- Microwave on high for about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir the cauliflower, so it is coated with the liquid.
- Return to microwave and cook on high for 4-5 more minutes until cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork.
- Place grated cheese and garlic in the bowl of a food processor, then add cooked cauliflower.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and pulse until the mixture is the consistency of mashed potatoes. Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers (haha, like there will be any). Reheat in microwave.