- 1 1/2-2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts (packed in water)
- 10-12 large Spanish Olives, stuffed with pimentos
- 1 cup white wine (or chicken broth)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place chicken in a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Drain artichoke hearts and place them on top of the chicken.
- Cut olives in half and sprinkle on top of artichokes.
- Add white wine. Season to taste.
- Cover with casserole lid or aluminum foil and place in center of preheated oven. Cook until chicken is done and tender, about 45 minutes to an hour.