- 1 box of pre-made pie crusts
- Leftover cranberry sauce (these are equally yummy using raspberry jam or fig spread)
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat over to 425º. Unroll pie crusts and cut out heart shapes.
- Put a tiny dollop of cranberry on half the hearts. Don’t overfill the hearts or you will have oozing issues. Top with the remaining hearts. Crimp edges together with fork tines.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle tops with a bit of sugar. OK, get festive and use that red sugar you probably have in the back of a cupboard somewhere. Cook until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool, then serve to all your friends, making sure to give first dibs to those who professed cranberry love before they tried these.